Friday, February 11, 2011

Gucci Mane Announces Release Date For The Return Of Mr. Zone 6

Gucci Mane is preparing to release a variety of material in support of his upcoming album The Return of Mr. Zone 6, which will hit stores on March 22nd, the rapper announced today (February 9th).

Gucci's new street album mostly features the production of Drumma Boy, although producers Zaytoven and Southside contributed one track each, to the 13-track album.

“This street album is a return to the music that got me buzzin’ in the first place,” expresses Gucci. “It didn’t really make sense to not have some of the people who’ve been responsible for some of my best street records behind me.”

Gucci will release videos for three tracks from the album. Gucci is preparing visuals for the singles "Mouth Full of Gold," "24 Hours" and "I Don't Love Her."

Guests on The Return of Mr. Zone 6 include Waka Flocka, OJ Da Juiceman, Birdman, Wale, Master P., 8Ball, Webbie, Whoo the Kid, Rocko and Slim Dunkin.

“2009 was a great year. 2010 was a hell of a year. I’m hoping 2011 will be a hell of a great year. This project is going to set the tone for the new decade and I can’t wait for the feedback from the supporters, haters and everyone in between. I’m back, y'all."

Tracklisting is below:

1. 24Hours
2. Mouth Full of Golds feat. Baby
3. This Is What I Do feat. Waka Flocka & OJ Da Juiceman
4. Reckless feat. Cap & Chill
5. Shout Out To My Set feat. Wooh the Kid
6. I Don’t Love Her feat. Rocko & Webbie
7. Better Baby
8. Brinks feat. Master P
9. Pretty Women feat. Wale
10. Pancakes Feat. Waka Flocka & 8ball
11. Hell Yeah feat. Slim Dunkin
12. My Year
13. Trick or Treat feat. Slim Dunkin, Wooh the Kid & Waka

No comments:

Post a Comment